Has the RMB Devaluated enough?
Bob Savage, Track Research
1. China & Russia's relationship is improving. Will the RMB/RUB become more important?
2. We tend to focus on the RMB/USD. But should you be paying more attention to the RMB/Yen & the RMB/Won?
3. The Renminbi is traded both onshore [CNY] and offshore [CNH]. What drives the spread between these two markets?
4. China aspires to create a robust offshore market for Renminbi-dominated bonds. How will recent bond defaults in China impact these aspirations?
5. With accusations of China being a currency manipulator, has the RMB been devalued enough?
6. plus...your comments, contributions, & questions.